It’s Monday. It’s autumn. The fall/winter holidays are approaching. Some can move through these days and events with daily ease while others need a little help. Here are a few tips to help you get/stay/or open up to aligning your life and chakras.
Quick ways to initiate a reset/balance:
- Take a yoga class or practices on your own. You can also check out great videos on YouTube. One of my faves is Yoga With Tim Senesi.
- Go for a walk. Feel the sun on your face. Smell the crisp autumn air. If it’s raining, out on your boots and grab an umbrella. Water brings life just like the sun.
- Take 10-15 minutes in the morning and or at night before bed and sit in silence. Turn off your devices and tune into yourself. Meditate. Meditate. Meditate. Meditate.
- Bring life into your home. Fresh flowers and plants have the ability to spark energy and positivity. Try an orchid! The long-lasting blooms are great to get through winter months.
- Take a deep breathe! When you state to feel anxious, nervous or upset, take a deep breath. Actually, take a deep deep breath through your nose and slowly release through your nose. Trying it five times. Slow and deep.
- Express yourself with your words or actions. Tell someone that you appreciate them. Volunteer your time to a community cause. Pull out a coloring book and have fun, complete a puzzle. Simply journal your thoughts.
- Introduce essential oils to your daily life for chakra balancing by applying to your body or an oil diffuser.
ROOT CHAKRA – Cedar Oil – Located at the base of the spine, this chakra is all about being grounded and connected to the universe.
SACRAL CHAKRA – Citrus Oil – Located just below the belly button, this chakra is related to sexuality, pleasure and emotions.
SOLAR PLEXUS – Peppermint oil – Located above the naval, this chakra related to personal power, fears, and anxiety.
HEART CHAKRA – Rose Oil – Located in the chest, this chakra relates to love and compassion.
THROAT CHAKRA – Lavender Oil – Located in the throat, this chakra is about communication.
THIRD EYE CHAKRA – Rosemary Oil – Located between the eyebrows, this chakra is related to your intuition.
CROWN CHAKRA – Frankincense – Located in the crown of the head, this chakra is about a connection to the spiritual.
Hopefully these quick tips can make their way into your life and daily routine to help you balance life through your energy centers.
Remember, falling apart is not an option!